We at MCHP Architects pride ourselves on providing our clients with professional service and being responsive to our clients’ needs. Our long standing client relationships are a testament to this.
The company provides professional services from project conception to completion in various aspects of architecture including:
- Preliminary development studies
- Photographic and measured building drawings
- Development concept plans
- Development Applications/Planning Permits and Construction Certificates/Building Applications
- Coordination with specialist consultants
- Assisting in the resolution of council or statutory authority issues
- Preparation of all architectural documentation from concept through to tender and construction
- Contract administration
- Architectural presentations and marketing presentations
MCHP Architects have the experience and flexibility to deliver projects in various ways depending on client requirements.
- Traditional architectural service where we undertake the architectural design to delivery process, coordinating client objectives, design, documentation, authorities, consultants, assisting with tendering and builder selection and architectural contract administration.
- Project Management where we provide architectural services under our Client’s in-house or consultant project managers.
- Design and Construct management – here we work under the builder from the project commencement or under the builder for the construction documentation stage.
Over time we have established strong working relationships and produced quality results for clients under each management system.