We at MCHP Architects pride ourselves on always providing our clients with the highest quality of professional service and being responsive to our clients’ needs. Our long standing client relationships are a testament to this.
The company provides professional services from project conception to completion in all aspects of architecture and interior design including:
- Property reports
- Feasibility studies and preliminary development studies
- Photographic and measured building surveys
- Development concept plans
- Development Applications and Construction Certificate submissions
- Coordination of all phases of projects with specialist consultants
- Resolution of council or statutory authority issues
- Preparation of all architectural documentation from concept through to tender and construction
- Calling tenders
- Contract administration
- Architectural presentations and marketing presentations
MCHP Architects have the experience and flexibility to deliver projects in various ways depending on client requirements.
- Traditional architectural service where we manage the whole design to delivery process, coordinating client objectives, design, documentation, authorities, consultants, tendering, builder selection and administration of the contract.
- Project Management where we work under in-house or consultant project managers.
- Design and Construct management – here we work under the builder from the project commencement or are novated to the builder for the construction document stage.
Over time we have established strong working relationships and produced high quality results for clients under each management system.