We at MCHP Architects pride ourselves on always providing our clients with the highest quality of professional service and being responsive to our clients’ needs. Our long standing client relationships are a testament to this.
The company provides professional services from project conception to completion in all aspects of architecture and interior design including:
- Property reports
- Feasibility studies and preliminary development studies
- Photographic and measured building surveys
- Development concept plans
- Development Applications and Construction Certificate submissions
- Coordination of all phases of projects with specialist consultants
- Resolution of council or statutory authority issues
- Preparation of all architectural documentation from concept through to tender and construction
- Calling tenders
- Contract administration
- Architectural presentations and marketing presentations
MCHP Architects have the experience and flexibility to deliver projects in various ways depending on client requirements.
- Traditional architectural service where we manage the whole design to delivery process, coordinating client objectives, design, documentation, authorities, consultants, tendering, builder selection and administration of the contract.
- Project Management where we work under in-house or consultant project managers. We have worked under this arrangement with various clients including McDonald’s and BP Australia (who in addition have a partnering arrangement with a construction company).
- Design and Construct management – MCHP Architects have worked under Total Construction (Design and Construct project management) for a number of years, as the architects for many commercial, industrial, Kennards Hire and Kennards Self Storage developments and with other D & C companies on other projects.
Over time we have established strong working relationships and produced high quality results for clients under each management system.